Commercial Grid-Tied PV
For medium scale solar electric projects a turnkey solution is often appropriate. This means a single contractor is selected to carry out the job. The contractor takes care of all of the following:
- Feasibility Analyses - If you are in the contemplation stage and need some hard data to determine whether or not to proceed, we can help. We can determine a system size that will work efficiently, then determine it's electrical and structural requirements. We look at all project requirements and put a price tag on them. Then we estimate the revenues such a system will produce. It's all the preliminary data you will need to decide whether you wish to proceed to a detailed system design.
- Detailed system design - If the Feasibility Analysis looks favourable, the next step is detailed design. We produce stamped electrical and structural designs that are ready for permit.
- Equipment Supply - we work with the some of the world's largest and best equipment suppliers. If it exists, we can get it.
- Installation - We're qualified and experienced. If it is solar, we've likely installed it.
- Ongoing system monitoring - making sure a solar electric system stays productive is the bottom line. If your system starts under-performing, it can notify us instantly by email. Then we find out why and we fix it.
Need some Project Management?
Installation - Looking for a qualified and experienced installer for your project? We just might have a crew for you.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control - A solar installation needs to be built to last for 25+ years. That's a long time. The systems that make it will have taken care of the details. If you need eyes and ears on site to ensure your project is being installed properly, we know what to look for.
Gallery of sample projects
- It has been a great pleasure working with you, the project has gone very smoothly. We are very pleased and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you over the next 20 years as we generate power.
- I was a great relief to find Generation Solar, after having numerous unpleasant dealings with my initial installer. Their responsiveness and professionalism were top notch. They represented me in dealings with my equipment manufacturer over a warranty issue and produced results that I don't feel I could have on my own. Most importantly, they did what they said they would and kept me informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate recommending Generation Solar and look forward to a continued relationship with them.
- I just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the system you and your team installed. Things have been running great. Checking the inverter for the daily output has been part of my routine, and I enjoy counting the kW. Thanks so much for all the work, professionalism and guidance on this project. You and your team are great.
- Wanted you to know that Jackson and Geordie were Amazing and very helpful, hard working in the heat. They did an Awesome job and were very tidy, a hot weather bonus is probably in order though they did say they love working for you.