Residential Grid-Tied PV
Generation Solar installed some of the provinces' first residential grid-tied solar electric systems. We did our first one in 2004, long before the province started paying for solar energy. Since then we have helped many folks connect with their solar electric dreams. We take people from the million questions part to the final connection part. Here's how the process often works:
- First contact - Lot's of questions. We have answers. We guide you through the facts so you can make a decision on how to proceed...
- Still interested? - Time for a site assessment. We measure it up and determine exactly what's possible.
- Quote - Our Quote defines the project. In monetary terms, it gives you a number that completes your analysis and allows you to make a decision.
- Crunch time - More questions... why should you invest with us?
- Let's go - We take care of the details. The applications for Feed-In-Tarriffs & electric utility inter-connection. Building and electrical permits are also our job. All the documentation is prepared and we ready ourselves for the installation.
- Installation time - This is the easy part. With over 10 years experience installing solar systems on roofs and on the ground, we know exactly what to do to ensure the installation lasts as long as the equipment. Our work is inspected by the appropriate authorities, but more importantly, it will be seen by you and your neighbours for decades, so we make sure it looks good too.
- Connected - Once the Electrical Safety Authority inspection is complete, the order is given to the electric utility to install the system's production meter. Now you're connected.
That's not all - we plan to be around for a long time. If you like, you can receive our semi-irregular newsletter or visit our website periodically to see what we've been up to. Or give us a call - we'd be happy to hear from you.
We've been doing this since 1998 and we love it. When you are ready, we'll be here.
- It has been a great pleasure working with you, the project has gone very smoothly. We are very pleased and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you over the next 20 years as we generate power.
- I was a great relief to find Generation Solar, after having numerous unpleasant dealings with my initial installer. Their responsiveness and professionalism were top notch. They represented me in dealings with my equipment manufacturer over a warranty issue and produced results that I don't feel I could have on my own. Most importantly, they did what they said they would and kept me informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate recommending Generation Solar and look forward to a continued relationship with them.
- I just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the system you and your team installed. Things have been running great. Checking the inverter for the daily output has been part of my routine, and I enjoy counting the kW. Thanks so much for all the work, professionalism and guidance on this project. You and your team are great.
- Wanted you to know that Jackson and Geordie were Amazing and very helpful, hard working in the heat. They did an Awesome job and were very tidy, a hot weather bonus is probably in order though they did say they love working for you.