Generation Solar designs and installs solar PV and solar thermal systems for both residential and commercial applications. We engage in all aspects of renewable energy systems from planning to installation to after sales service.
Our services include:
- Turnkey renewable energy system implementation (this means we do it all, from soup to nuts)
- Professional Engineering services in the areas of Photovoltaic Energy System Design and Commercial Solar Domestic Hot Water System Design
- Installation Sub-Contracting for commercial scale installations
We work mostly, but not exclusively, in the following technologies:
- Grid-tied Photovoltaic systems, both Residential and Commercial
- Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems, we focus primarily on Commercial installations but we do have a great deal of experience with Residential systems.
- Off-grid installations.
We serve an area generally within 100km of Peterborough, including, but not limited to:
- Peterborough, Norwood, Havelock, Marmora, Madoc
- Lindsay, City of Kawartha Lakes
- Lakefield, Warsaw, North Kawartha
- Trent HIlls, Campbellford, Warkworth, Hastings
- Northumberland County, Cobourg, Port Hope,
- Clarington, Newcastle, Bowmanville
- Again, we very much appreciate your generosity in taking time to help us out. If you ever need testimonials, don't hesitate to contact us, we would contribute high praise of your firm and the competence of both you and JP.
- Yesterday, we had the worst wind storm off the lake we have ever seen here - lots of tree limbs down and an entire tree across the street was uprooted and landed on our neighbour's house. Wind gusts in excess of 100 km, easily. As you know our property gets the unsheltered brunt of wind off the lake, but the solar system was fine. Thanks for making the system secure against high winds!
- Communication was key and G.S. was excellent at keeping in touch. I would highly recommend the company. They were prompt and professional. Thank you.
- Hi Simon, I just wanted to say officially that it was a pleasure having the guys here. They worked steady and were always friendly and pleasant. The job looks great. The alignment on the panels, which I can imagine would be extremely difficult to keep nice and straight, looks great. The wiring, conduit and layout of the inverters and boxes is very neat as well as the stuff on the pole. And they cleaned up after themselves at the end of it all.
- Nice job and good bunch of guys too!
- They always called ahead and explained what they were doing.
- Their accessibility, personability, professionalism, honesty and their ability to complete the work on time with the pressure on. Wish we has more sub trades like this.